Sunday, January 5, 2014

Two different dreams

Spent few days
in a part of paradise
isolated and abandoned
from the common world . . .

I wander everywhere
seeking signals
to send a text
to check my mails
to log my fb
to tweet my friends 

walk around
sunglasses on my forehead
removing mud
on my branded shoes & denim
with a song in my ipod

At last I found
one signal mark
on my smart phone
what a relief . . .

Then I met a boy
carrying a heavy load
he asked me the time
because he has to hurry
to carry it to market
his family would suffer
if he get late . . .

I took a moment
thought about it
what a different
just like we live in
two different worlds
with two different dreams . . . 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Broken Trust Trust is like salt you wouldn't notice when it is present... But you feel bad when it is absent... Broken trust like a cru...